Wednesday, October 8, 2008

raspberry picking

Hey guys, sorry about the long blogging delay (again).  Now that I have my *sweet* new iMac, I can hopefully post all the updates I've been working on that my tiny old MacMini couldn't handle uploading, lord bless it.


Frances turned to me at work one day and sprung this delightful question, "Hey, do you want to go the New Jersey with me this weekend and pick raspberries at my parent's house?"  Well, who would say no to that?
Obviously, I accepted.

(before) Look at this perfect little grouping of raspberries! 

(after!)
France's bucket filled up much quicker than mine.  I kept sampling.



Look at how magical New Jersey is!  Who knew?  I kept waiting for a hobbit or elf princess to pop out of the ferns, but I guess they were all in their cozy burrows and tree houses, eating raspberries as quickly as me.



Aren't they just so beautiful and strange? They look like little glass beads, and their casings look like fuzzy stars.  I want to wear raspberries.

One at a time...

...oh who am I kidding? This is more like it.
"Once upon a time, there was an enchanted village where the clover on the ground grew raspberries, and the boys and girls in the village would fill their cheeks with the tangy, fragrant fruits until their lips were red as rubies in the sunlight."

1 comment:

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

instead of blueberries for sal, its raspberries for cookie and franny! how magical and amelie-esque. now lets do this but with apple-picking.